Thursday, September 9, 2010

Expired Coupons Have Worth





The Krazy Coupon Lady is collecting expired coupons. They will be shipped to military families overseas. Manufacturers will honor them as a special consideration to our servicemen and women.

Separate your clipped coupons into two categories: Food and Non-Food. Try to use a baggie for each category instead of paper clips or rubber bands.

There's no minimum donation. The Krazy Coupon Lady requests you send them only once a month, preferably toward the end. Here's the address:

KCL Overseas Coupon Program
Carly Romano
11357 Visby Ave.
Port Charlotte, FL 33981

Please make sure your package has sufficient postage. Postage due will be returned to the sender.

6 comments:

Jeanette Levellie said...

Wow, that's great that they honor our soldiers like this. They deserve it.

Thanks for sharing, Susie!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Jen -

I sent out a bunch yesterday. It beats chucking them in the trash.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Karen Lange said...

As Jeanette said, they do deserve it! Thanks for this info; I wasn't aware that they did this.
Blessings,
Karen

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Karen -

I hadn't heard about this program either. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the money-saving blogs.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Jean Fischer said...

I'm glad you posted this, Susan. I'm always tossing out coupons. I'll be recycling them from now on.

Blessings.
Jean

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Jean -

I always feeling like I'm throwing away money when I get rid of coupons. Now, I know they'll be put to good use.

Blessings,
Susan :)