Thursday, September 16, 2010

Try Kellogg's Fiber Plus Cereal FREE!

A few days ago, I found specially-marked boxes of Kellogg's Fiber Plus cereal at Walmart. An 11.5 oz. box cost $2.68.

The directions say the rebate form is inside the box. Actually, it's printed on the inside of the box. The rebate requires the UPC code, original receipt with the price circled, and the official form.

One thing I found interesting: On the form, it says one rebate per flavor. For full details, see the box and form.

Please excuse the poor quality of the photo at left. I'm still learning how to use my camera.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this cereal, Susan. I bought a box of this a few days ago. I'll have to remember to keep my receipt! Have a lovely weekend!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Maria -

I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good. I'm a big fan of cinnamon.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Jeanette Levellie said...

Oooh, this looks like a great cereal! Did you like it?

Thanks,
Jen

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Jen -

I haven't opened the bag yet, but I plan to soon. :)

Blessings,
Susan