Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Free Samples

I love free samples and rebates. Here are a few items I've received since hanging out at the frugal blogs like Hip2Save and Money Saving Mom:

Nexus shampoo, conditioner - free sample

3M Floor Gripper Anti-Slip Runner - free sample

Emergen-C - Samples compliments of Walmart

Clarins Lipstick samples

Sure Deodorant - This was a buy one and get a full rebate on the price.

Olay Body Wash - Trial size on sale, which became free when I used a $1.00 coupon with no size restriction.

Nivea Lotion - Sample

Soyjoy Bar - Sample

This is an economical way to try new products. I like getting these freebies before plunking down my money on a full-size item.

How about you? Do you use coupons? Rebates? Send for free samples?

4 comments:

Diane said...

Score Susan!!! Love it. My phone has a free coupon app that I use all the time and love getting my goodies in the mail. :O)

Jeanette Levellie said...

We use grocery coupons and two for one restaurant coupons. I used to do much more of the rebates and freebies when my kids and wallet were little.

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Diane -

I do everything on my computer. My phone is super basic. There are lots of coupons online.

I received two more free samples in the mail today. It's like Christmas all year long.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Jen -

I did refunding/rebates years ago, but stopped. The big thing now is using manufacturers' coupons and stacking them with store coupons and a sale. I picked up a Renuzit Air Freshner today for FREE after my coupon.

Blessings,
Susan :)